Somehow we skipped Spring and went full force into 85 degrees in NYC. What does that mean? Dress weather!
I’m a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl most days but in the summer sometimes it’s just easier throwing on a dress in one simple step. Miraculously you look instantly put together and super feminine. I’ve rounded up my top five favorites to keep you looking stylish all season long…
- Off-The-Shoulder — Can’t stop wearing off-the-shoulder everything. This denim dream is from Zara has all the elements you want in a dress – did I mention the pockets?!
2. LWD — The little white dress. The cutest option by American Eagle Outfitters. Obsessed with the tassel detail and embroidery.
3. The Slip Dress — If you don’t have a slip dress already in your wardrobe – you need one. Perfect when you want to look casual chic. I love this paired with sneakers or a great pair of fringy heels for date night. I love this style by Aritzia.
4. The Shirt Dress — Everyone needs a shirt dress. This style by Aerie is a great staple for your wardrobe. I love the linen fabric and stripe detailing. The belt is also super cute and will look amazing on multiple dresses all summer long!
5. I love this maxi from Zara. Easy, breezy & bright! I’m loving yellow this season — it’s such a flattering color and makes a bold statement.