A last minute holiday gift ideas for the Fashionista in your life!
PSA: If my family or friends are reading this…take notes. 🙂
2. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette — I received these eyeshadows from my sister last Christmas and I’m still obsessed. It’s the perfect selection of nudes and subtle metallics for any eye look you want to create, from natural to smokey!
3. Stacking Rings — The layered ring trend is here to stay and it’s a great gift for the girl that loves a little gold in her life. Check out rings from Catbird and if you’re in NYC, I highly recommend checking out the jewelry vendors in Chelsea Market — there are so many inexpensive options that you might be able to score a few for yourself too! The more delicate the better, I love stacking them in champagne and rose golds.
4. Coffee Table Books — For the fashionista, you can’t go wrong with a stylish coffee table book. The quintessential, “Tom Ford” is not only a beautiful read but adds a bold statement to any table in your room.
5. Rebecca Minkoff “Velvet Love” Cross-body — I’m loving the velvet trend this holiday season, and to add a touch of it with this Rebecca Minkoff cross-body is the perfect way to work it into your wardrobe. The emerald hue is so pretty and perfect for a fun night!
6. Tech-Friendly Gloves — Being warm is everything and the fact that every glove these days comes out with a tech-friendly element is amazing! I’ve been very into a touch of faux fur lately, and these gloves add a little bit of fun without going over the top. Another favorite of mine? These grey gloves from American Eagle Outfitters!
7. Succulent — Perhaps you can blame Instagram, but these little green succulents are the perfect little accessory to add some green to your life! I love that they are low maintenance and bring a little of the outdoors in. Whether you get one for their desk or bedroom — succulents are cute gift she will truly appreciate! Don’t want the real thing? Target sells some awesome options.
8. Marble iPhone Case — Grey + white…what more could you want?! I’ve been seeing marble iPhone cases and Macbook cases that are so beautiful and chic. It’s a total way to upgrade her iPhone game.
9. Janessa Leone Hat — If you know me, I’ve been obsessing over Janessa Leone hats for some time now. I finally scored one and now I need them all. Definitely splurge worthy but for the hat lover out there, she will love it for years to come!
10. Nars Lipstick — Give a little glamour. Every fashionista loves a bold red lip. I love Nars lipstick in “Jungle Red”. The color is semi-matte and will be amazing to have just in time to ring in the new year!
I hope these 10 items help you with your last-minute shopping needs, or maybe inspired you to shop for yourself!
‘Tis the season!
Happy Holidays & Happy Shopping!