Fall is somehow already here and the best time to maximize your wardrobe — it’s time to layer! I’ve put together my Top 5 Fall Essentials that I am craving this season.
1. Wide-Brim Hat — This particular hat is by Janessa Leone which I came across on Instagram and immediately fell in love. It’s definitely an investment piece being a bit on the pricier side but you can definitely achieve the same look for under $100 here.
2. The Black Ankle Boot — I never knew you could wear one shoe so much. Being in the city this shoe can transition from fall to summer. I wear this style all year long and this pair by Rachel Comey looks great with jeans or a skirt — not to mention, comfortable too! Definitely worth the splurge as you’ll get endless wear out of this item.
3. The Dark Lip — Previously I called this “The Lorde Lip” but I am still loving “Volga” by Nars. It’s the perfect shade of dark berry burgundy that you can intensify to a stain or mix in with gloss for a toned down berry hue. This shade looks amazing on a variety of skin tones and I would highly recommend – don’t be afraid!
4. The Leather Jacket — Again, another investment piece which I could do an entirely separate post (coming soon?) on but now there are so many great faux leather options that won’t break the bank. I’m loving this one from American Eagle Outfitters – for under $100 – you can’t beat it.
5. The Blanket Scarf — A staple for life. You can wear this Wilfred Scarf from Aritzia can be worn in a couple different ways; around your neck, a shawl or even a poncho. This tribal print makes a statement and I’m into this color combo of maroon and navy — a great pop of color in a sea of black.
What items are you going to add to your wardrobe? Serious staples that every girl should have!